Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:47:54 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, dever@getaclue.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

"Matthew D. Fuller" wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 06:07:40PM -0800 I heard the voice of
> Terry Lambert, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > Again, why?  I believe in the (acknowledged by the 4th ammendment)
> > right to free speech.  That doesn't mean that people have to listen
>
> Really?  That's weird; all my 4th amendment talks about is what boils
> down to right of privacy; somehow, the ink talking about freedom of
> speech ran up under the 1st amendment heading.
>
> I must speak to these irresponsible printers    O:->

Damn.  Meant 1st ammendment.

By way of explanation, not excuse, I was thinking of the 4th
ammendment because I just watched armed officers board my aircraft
and take some people off, and I was thinking about all the rights
that have been taken away at airports on the basis of "fighting
the war on terror", and how ineffective they were in preventing
the people from boarding themselves or their luggage.  I was rather
preoccupied, wondering if all their carry-ons and their shoes had
been removed from the plane.  8-(.

-- Terry.