Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:57:30 -0500
From:      Jack James <indyjj@indy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, indyjj@indy.net
Subject:   files

Hi,
I like the documentation and site.
I have been a DOS and Windows operator, following an EFI 332 site at
Ohio State. They are using Red Hat RPM files and RTEMS.  A friend at
AT&T, Bill Kessler is using FreeBSD and recommended it for speed and
stability.  I want to check if my machine will boot Linux and can't find
files.
Please include kern.flp and mfsroot.flp on this site.

Questions:
1.  Will Freebsd run RPM format files?
2.   Is there a DOS  emulator for Linux?
3.  Does FreeBSD support Motorala compilers?

Thanks for any help
Jack James
indyjj@indy.net