Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:22:07 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        sos@deepcore.dk, stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
Subject:   Re: pitiful performance of an SATA150 drive

	[Moved to -stable]

On Sunday 16 April 2006 07:04, Søren Schmidt wrote:
= I just tried this on a system as close to the one you have as possible

You are welcome to visit my machine and take a look. Use the same ssh key as
for the FreeBSD cluster and connect to aldan.algebra.com.

= That makes me *seriously* doubt that ATA is at fault here...

What else can it be? The main disks are SCSI and work well. The video sucks,
but that's a problem common to many -- nobody can get their PCI-Radeons up
with DRI.

What else can be wrong?

Thanks! Yours,

	-mi