Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:22:33 +0200
From:      Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche@math.ntnu.no>
To:        oberman@es.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD laptop with: 56k modem, ethernet, Xfree86

+ "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>:

| > Um, yeah, the card is marked Broadcom, BCM94301MP.  I don't get any
| > hits for it on the FCC site, though.
| >
| > There are more numbers scattered about:  Maybe you can see something
| > useful in my picture at (1600x1200 JPEG, 1.2 MB)
| >
| >   http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/tmp/q6173224.jpg
|
| Oops! The Broadcom is a wireless network card, but I don't see any
| indication of a modem here.

Oh, silly me.  I just had wireless on my brain, after spending quite
some time today playing with wireless networks.  The modem should be
visible in the very next picture, at

  http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/tmp/q6173224.jpg

but there is a piece of tape covering what may be vital information.
Guess I'll have to open it up again.  Won't happen tonight though.

- Harald