Date:      Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:14:28 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beta FreeBSD search engine

Ok, my pre-alpha super beta version of the new FreeBSD search engine can be
found here:

http://www.sprawler.com/

I have only indexed the /usr/share/doc and /usr/local/share directories on a
4.6-RELEASE machine for now.  After more tweaking is done, I'll increase the
index to cover more area, and add things like searching through mailing lists,
man pages, etc.

Please, please, send comments and suggestions. (go easy on me)

Eric