Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:33:57 -0400
From:      "Michael Richards" <marsdesign@mailandnews.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Trying to allow acces to web serv.

Okay, i've been basically fiddling with freebsd.. it's doing what i want it
to do just fine, serving the internet to my internal network, and keeping it
somewhat safe behind a basic firewall..  HOWEVER...

i'd like to be able to have requests for 'myip:80' to go to a machine on the
internal network (192.168.0.3:80) which runs a web server.  i can't seem to
get it to work, and when i try a natd -n ed0 -redirect_address 192.168.0.3
my.outside.ip i get an error message that says 'unable to bind divert
socket.: address already in use'

Please forgive my newbieness.. but i can't seem to see where or how to
resolve this.

thanks in advance;

-Mike