Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:00:35 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey Wheat" <jeff@nt.cetlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>

Unsubscribe freebsd-alpha

I to have done this a number of times. Even emailed the list master but =
of course no response. Most of the mailing lists I am on send a monthly =
reminder of how to unsubscribe
what address you are subscribed as. Enough already.

Jeff
unsubscribe - freebsd-alpha-digest.  i've sent same message to majordomo =
many times.  do it, ok....

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
=20