Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:47:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      Christopher Palmer <cpalmer@jig.ordway.org>
To:        Chris Tubutis <chris@tci.com>
Cc:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Power to Serve?

Yes, that would be 'diald', a daemon that runs on the machine. I don't
know how Linux-dependent it is; it might even work on FreeBSD or other
Unices if you could compile it or port/compile it.

However, someone else posted to the list that when your FreeBSD box is the
gateway, when it sees pakcets destined outside your LAN, it will
automatically dial up...must be some FreeBSD nicety, the likes of which
I'm coming to enjoy more and more. :^)

So, you're already set.

Christopher Palmer
Assistant Systems Administrator, Ordway Music Theatre
cpalmer@jig.ordway.org