Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:08:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      kline@tao.thought.org (Gary D. Kline)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   a couple misc questions....

Hi,

After a few months of working with my new FreeBSD system
entirely in the background, it is finally up.  Looks stable.
(It took a disasterous crash while I was tape-backing-up my
CDROM; had to start from scratch.)

Question 1:  Is the Andrew suite from CMU somewhere on the
2.0.5 CD??  I thought that I saw it when I was pulling files
off the CDROM, but may have been mistaken.

And question 2: is there a freebsd mailing list that I can
join?  Share discoveries, ask questions.

Thanks much.

gary

--
  Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public access uNix