Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:59:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SNMP help

Thanks all for the suggestions. I have the port
installed, but how do I configure this beast to work
with OpenView? I have looked at the online docs for
the port, but it is all jibberish to this newbie.
Anyone have a simple to follow doc or set of
guidelines to setup net-snmp to be monitored by
Openview?

Thanks again in advance,
Ron Clark