Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:05:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu, crist.clark@attbi.com
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NEWCARD Docs

In message: <20020306171531.B69228@blossom.cjclark.org>
            "Crist J. Clark" <crist.clark@attbi.com> writes:
: Are there some docs somewhere on how to get NEWCARD working? A CardBus
: NIC, an xl(4), much to my surprise Just Works(tm). (Well, now it does,
: the machine was panicing before. I'm not sure what I changed to make
: it stop.) However, my trusty old ep(4), a well worn Etherlink III
: 3C589D-COMBO which has served me well on -STABLE for years, doesn't
: seem to work at all. I'm not sure where to start and can't find any
: manpages on the new stuff. Am I on my own trying to figure out what is
: going on in src/sys/dev/pccard?

There are no man pages on the new stuff.

Maybe you could tell me what errors you are seeing :-)

/me goes off and gets his 3c589{c,d,e} out of storage and sees what
they do.

Warner