Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 1995 18:29:56 +0100
From:      Lars Koeller  <uphya001@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Maple for BSDI and 1.1.5 problems!

   Hello!

      After installing  the 3rd  netscape syscall  (lstat) patch  my MAPLEV
   binary for BSDI  starts up  well,  but then  report the following  error
   message:

	Maple License Manager Error:
	The current directory name could not be determined.

      This looks for me like  a further missing  system call. Who can help?
   Do you have any suggestions to solve the problem?

   Thanks & regards

   Lars

Lars Köller                        E-Mail:
University of Rostock (Germany)       lars.koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Fachbereich Physik 		      lars.koeller@physik.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universitätsplatz 3		   Phone:  +49 381/498-1665 or 498-1648
18051 Rostock                      Fax:    +49 381/498-1667