Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 19:21:30 -0400
From:      Richard Stooker <links@inforingpress.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Hi,let's trade reciprocal links

I visited your web site and thought it had a lot of good information
related to UNIX and I am offering it to my visitors as a link.

My site is targeted to "not yet" techies who might be interested in any
or all ways of changing to a high tech career, including UNIX.
It contains over 60 original articles on high tech for
beginners. I remember the frustration I felt after visiting sites, yet
the material often seemed only for people who already knew about
the subject. :)

Plus, I am just beginning to build a theme-categorized link directory
on all these related topics.

Reciprocal link directories are one of the oldest and yet most underused
ways of building web site traffic on the net. Web sites that do use links
do find it more than worthwhile.

I am inviting you to become a Link Partner and share in that traffic.
Please visit and let's trade reciprocal links. Email me and let me know
what you decide.

Our Link Partners receive preferential treatment with a listing at the
TOP of each Theme page, a Link Partner graphic, bold print, etc. They
also receive a lot more traffic than our regular listings. We are trying
to become the largest Links Directory, of our kind, in the world.
The number of hits and visits we receive, is increasing every day.
Best of all, this is a FREE service and it takes just a moment to add
our link to your site.

You are now listed as a regular listing but I hope you decide to be a
Link Partner. Come, join us.

Here is the code to add a link to my site from your site:

UNIX Info for Not Yet Techies</a>

Since all site URL'S are found and analyzed by our ZEUS robot, you may
want to review your listing. We use the descriptions, titles and meta
tags you have listed on your site, to arrive at a category. If you wish
to change categories, please email me.

thank you for your consideration,
Rick Stooker

Your web site address: http://www.de.freebsd.org

Your listing in my Link Directory is here:
http://www.inforingpress.com/links/themeindex.html
I have your site listed in the UNIX theme.

After reading your Link Directory listing, if you should wish any changes
in Theme Category, Title or Description, please email me with the correct text.

The link to my home page is http://www.inforingpress.com/

Here's a link you might be interested in that will increase your website's traffic:
http://www.cyber-robotics.com