Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:44:01 +0100
From:      Andreas =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wider=F8e?= Andersen <awand@pragma.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache mod_ssl how to?

Hi,
I recently installed the apache-13-modssl port on my FreeBSD 4.8 RC system.=
=20
I'm trying to set up a https virtual host without luck.

I get this from my httpd-error.log:

Ops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?!

I understand there's a missing certificate, but I can't seem to find a=20
website or info about how to create one and do this with a full description=
=20
of the process.

Can someone in here please direct my to a place where I can find this info?

Thanks!
/Andreas
---
Andreas Wider=F8e Andersen <awand@pragma.no>