Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:51:28 +1000
From:      Q <q_dolan@yahoo.com.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some mmap observations compared to Linux 2.6/OpenBSD

Thanks, I have already looked over the repositories to determine how
they differed. I wasn't really asking about the history of these changes
in the other projects, but rather the history of why FreeBSD HASN'T also
gone down this road. There doesn't appear to be anything in CVS or the
mail archives that I can find that would indicate any intention to
change the current implementation.

Seeya...Q