Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:38:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      EIN Media <pe@europeaninternet.com>
To:        EIN Media <allsales@briefs.ein.cz>
Subject:   Message from the Publisher of EIN

Dear Sir or Madam:

Below you will find information which will help you evaluate advertising
and sponsorship opportunities with the European Internet Network (EIN)
www.europeaninternet.com

EIN publishes hourly updated news covering 82 countries and regions
along with 10 Industry Reports on topics such as Oil and Gas,
Environment and Defense. Thousands of global professionals are paid
subscribers of EIN information services and make EIN an essential
part of their day. Businesses, governments, associations, and others
visit our sites and subscribe to our email reports every day.

A partial subscriber list is located at:
http://www.europeaninternet.com/mediakit/ and reads like a who's who
in global business, global policy, global media and global studies. Unlike
other websites, EIN's subscriber list can show you exactly which companies
and organizations will be exposed to your advertising.

As you plan your media and promotion programs for 2002, please make
sure you contact an EIN advertising representative to ensure that you fully
explore all opportunities. They can be reached at advertising@europeaninternet.com

We look forward to working with you through 2002 and beyond.  Please make
sure you include EIN in all your important campaigns!

Happy New Year,

Gina Fratto
President & Publisher
European Internet Network