Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:36:53 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Vinay Bannai <vinay@agni.nuko.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI ethernet driver clarification??

>I am in the middle of writing a PCI driver for i960 based card. I am using
>the fxp driver for clarifications (since it is more elegant than de
>driver). After searching through the files, I still have not figured out
>the exact function of each member of the fxp_csr and the fxp_cb_config
>structure in if_fxp.h.

   Struct fxp_csr are the control/status registers for the controller.
   Struct fxp_cb_config is a special configuration data structure that is
initialized and DMAed to the card in order to configure various internal
parameters.
   Sorry, I should better document the header file/register definitions.

-DG

David Greenman