Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:27:37 +0000
From:      Daniel Peyrolon <tuchalia@gmail.com>
To:        Bernard Higonnet <bthcom@higonnet.net>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Howto tether my Android hone to FreeBSD10

Hi Bernard:

Unless you have compiled a custom kernel, you should have an urndis module,
so you can load it quite easily with:

# kldload urndis
(Note the #, that means its done as root, you can also use "sudo kldload
urndis").

By taking a quick look at the handbook (
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-usb-tethering.html):
Once the device is attached ue0 will be available for use like a normal
network device.

I haven't ever used USB tethering on FreeBSD. Is it working now?
Hopefuly someone more experienced than me will be able to lend a hand.

El Sat Dec 13 2014 at 5:56:31 AM, Bernard Higonnet (<bthcom@higonnet.net>)
escribi=F3: