Date:      Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:26:38 +0200
From:      Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

I have a machine with FreeBSD 2.2.8 running with such an interface, but
none with FreeBSD 12, so you do have a point here.  However, I am not
sure if it's a good idea to kill this driver; it's good for over 100
different cards according to the man page, so surely there are some
users left.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments