Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 1995 11:18:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Clay D. Hopperdietzel" <hoppy@appsmiths.com>
To:        dfr@render.com (Doug Rabson)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Motif for FreeBSD 2.0

::
:: Does this exist?  I have a copy of swim for FreeBSD 1.1 which works as
:: long as you use a FreeBSD 1.1 compiler and libraries and XFree86-2.1.
:: What I am really after is one which works with 2.0 libraries and
:: compilers and XFree86-3.1.  Motif-2.0 would be a bonus obviously.
::

:: Maybe I can upgrade my copy of swim from FreeBSD 1.1 to FreeBSD 2.0 (a
:: bit hopeful, I know).
::
:: --
:: Doug Rabson, RenderMorphics Ltd.	Mail:  dfr@render.com
:: 					Phone: +44 71 251 4411
:: 					FAX:   +44 71 251 0939
::

I just spoke to the swim folks, and they said that the one for 2.0 is getting
ready to become available.  It is ~$50 more than the 1.1.5.1 version.

I ordered the 1.1.5.1 version, and they will let you upgrade for the $50
later on -- so I went this route for now, since they couldn't give me any
better date than "soon", and I'm not sure how quickly I'm gonna upgrade my
gateway system to 2.0 anyway.