Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:05:38 +0100
From:      Didier Wiroth <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@apropo.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dual-booting with xp

Hi,
Start in windows xp and use bootpart from:
http://www.winimage.com/bootpart.htm

List your partition of your disks with this tool and have look where =
freebsd is installed.
(It is a nice freeware tool and you don't risk any damage to the part=
ition table!) You can than create with Bootpart a 512 byte file that =
contains an image of your freebsd boot sector. Bootpart will copie it=
 to c:\ (for example). It can even add the correct text string and re=
ferences to your newly created (for example) freebsd.bin file in boot=
.ini.

good luck

---- Messages d=B4origine ----