Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:10:41 -0400
From:      blue@niftynet.net (Mr.Blue)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp probs again

I gave up on my chat script and now I'm dialing manually..... once i log
on and went to PPP i got a no route to host error so i looked in the FAQ
and found out that i needed to put.

delete ALL
add 0 0 HISADDR

so i put this in after i typed PPP
well that all worked normally and the PPP commands work fine but when i
try to ping or telnet or use netscape nothing happens.  Ping sends it's
packets and gets nothing back,  netscape just kinda sits there and does
nothing.

any suggestions?

-Chris