Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:01:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        captain@kirk.muc.de (Anderl)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: beta 0.70

> i4b-L2-i4b_T202_timeout: unit 0, N202 = 3
> i4b-L2-i4b_T200_timeout: unit 0, RC = 0

I've seen both too, but not under repeatable conditions. Do they happen
often?

> i4b-L3-n_connect_response: ERROR, invalid channel -2

There is no B-channel available on your S0 bus. A reliable way to produce
this is: have one open connection and then try to open a called back
connection where the remote site does not wait a few seconds between the
trigger call and the callback. The open connection has one B-channel, the
trigger call the  second, and there is none for the incoming callback. After
the trigger call has been rejected by the remote site or canceled by i4b, the
incoming call will get its B-channel.

I think this is not an error in many situations, so the message should be
changed.

> i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated

This is normal: the S0 bus has been deaktivated after some idle time.
We should move this (purley informational message) from the default
debug output to some message class only requested via isdndebug.

Martin