Date:      Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:03:41 -0700
From:      "Darren Pilgrim" <xtz@bitfreak.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Will an Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 mini-PCI NIC and WPA work on FreeBSD 5.3-R?

I have a laptop with an Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 (a/b/g) mini-pci card.  =
The
card is seen during boot, but no driver is attached.  I haven't had much
luck finding reference to it in any manual pages, src/sys/conf/NOTES,
src/sys/i386/conf/NOTES, the mailing list archive or Google.  Blindly
stabbing away, I tried the wi, arl and ath, none of which attached.  I =
did,
however, notice the ndis driver.  I'm not thrilled with the idea of =
using a
Windows driver, but this ain't no server and I'm even less thrilled with =
not
having wireless.  Is the ndis driver the solution?