Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:30:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netgraph...

I'm amazed
poul.. in this scheme you send the node the ascii message,
it sends you the binary version, you then send the binary version back to
it.. and it interprets it. There is a disconnection between the binary
version sent back to you and the binary that is interpretted..
If you think this is ok, then I'm amazed but then ok, we can do it that
way.