Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:09:58 -0400
From:      DAve <dave.list@pixelhammer.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Issues with pf and snmp
References:  <4BBF59E2.80303@pixelhammer.com>	 <m2r7731938b1004091234yeaf9eaa1i92a48fbf28610408@mail.gmail.com>	 <4BBF8629.1090109@pixelhammer.com>	 <h2s7731938b1004091716z2f460770w2eb2034c8d6a411c@mail.gmail.com>	 <q2m7731938b1004091718m17ab4750u66308a1120337065@mail.gmail.com>	 <4BC72457.1000202@pixelhammer.com> <4BC7E357.2070203@pixelhammer.com> <z2s7731938b1004152213nd6c260a1w89d98dcbf6c6568@mail.gmail.com>

Top posting for a reason. I appreciate all the help but I will no be
working on this problem any longer. My position has been closed and I am
out of a job. So the FW is someone else's problem now.

Again, a thanks for the help from everyone both on and off list.

DAve