Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:17:01 -0500
From:      "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste@ste-land.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsupfile question

I installed 5.2 from ISOs, then wanted to keep it up to date with the
latest security fixes and to keep my ports & doc trees up to date as
well. I tried the following cvsupfile, and got two thirds of what I
wanted, so I must not quite understand it yet. My ports & docs are up to
date, but instead of just getting security fixes to 5.2, my system
source jumped to 5.2.1rc2. I don't want to go to 5.2.1 until it's
officially released. I'm reinstalling from scratch, and want to do it
right this time. Can someone help me correct my cvsupfile, please? TIA

peter# cat /etc/cvsupfile
*default  tag=RELENG_5_2
*default  host=cvsup12.us.freebsd.org
*default  prefix=/usr
*default  base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default  release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress

src-all
*default tag=.
ports-all
doc-all