Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:22:57 -0700
From:      Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
To:        "'mholloway@flashmail.com'" <mholloway@flashmail.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Hotbot = NT+IIS4

--> How the heck is Hotbot running their entire search engine on a Windows
NT 4/IIS
--> platform?  I thought NT couldn't handle that kind of traffic load...
Are they
--> using NT Enterprsie?  Or a special HAL from Microsoft maybe?
                                       ^^^

Sorry, Dave, You can't do that. Dave, are you listening to me?

--> Mark

Sorry, I just couldn't pass that up.

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net

Come back, I'm not dangerous. The doctor gave me these pills...