Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:27:15 +0200
From:      "Tomica Crnek" <crni@zgwireless.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   something through nat - something not

Hi everyone, I would appreciate if anyone can help with this:

here is the configuration:
box is connected to one (outside) network with 2 interfaces
box is connected to one (inside) network with one interface
some nodes on outside network do have static routes to inside network, but =
not whole outside net
these nodes that do have routes to inside net pointing to this box use gif/=
ipsec tunnels to route packets to inside net (some kind of vpn)
only subnets behind these few nodes could be routed directly to inside net

what I want to do is to configure it to route packets to these "chosen" sub=
nets directly - no nat, but I want to be able to see entire outside network=
 from inside net also. So these packets should be passed to natd. I don't k=
now which outside interface will be chosen because both outside interfaces =
are in dynamic routing backbone.

any suggestion?

thanks!

----