Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:04:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@nwlink.com>
To:        Tatianna Thompson <tatianna@ameritech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EDUACATION SKILLS

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Tatianna Thompson wrote:

> I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A TUTOR BECAUSE I NEED MY COMMUNICATING
> SKILL, AND WRITING....

You seem to have found the wrong place.  Folks here write documents for
computer stuff.

If you engage in internet mailing lists, you will improve your writing and
communicating skill.

I have some small tips.  Use proper capitalization and punctuation.  Don't
use elipses (...).

Thank you,
Jason C. Wells