Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:11:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <marc.vanwoerkom@science-factory.com>
To:        dpoland@execpc.com
Cc:        jfb@visi.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Booting FreeBSD and W2k

> This may not help you, but I gave up and bought PartitionMagic.  It
> comes with BootMagic that replaces both WinNT/FBSD boot managers and
> allows multi-os booting.

Installing in the order

1. Windows 2000
2. FreeBSD

and possibly

3. Linux

worked for me. FreeBSD's booteasy manages to boot Windows 2000,
and the GRUB manager that comes with Linux Mandrake does the
job as well.

I simply have to use GRUB for all three systems, because I was
not able to convince FreeBSD's booteasy to boot a ReiserFS homed
Linux partition.

Regards,
Marc