Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:55:06 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
To:        Walker <zflyer@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS log

In the last episode (Sep 14), Walker said:
> Is there a CVS log that is web accessible and allows me to search for
> all changes between two releases (for example, version 7.0 and the
> upcoming 7.1)?

http://ftp.cz.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-cvs/main/CVSROOT/commitlogs/ (and
some of the other regional FreeBSD sites) has all the commit entries.
7.0 was released in late February, so if you look at all the files
between then and now, only looking at things committed to the RELENG_7
branch, you'll have your changes.

If you install the subversion port, the command

svn log -v -r '{2008-2-27}:HEAD' svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/stable/7/

will print all commits to the RELENG_7 branch between then and now.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@allantgroup.com