Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 23:57:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        Matt Day <mday@artisoft.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic in fsync, 2.2-960501-SNAP

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, David Greenman wrote:

> Since this is -current, I would strongly suggest SUPing the latest
> stuff.  There were a great deal of serious VM system bugs in the 0501
> snapshot that have just recently been worked out.

    I guess that would be my next step then.  The patch Matt provided
was able to get through 6 days of uptime on each of the two shell
servers here, but one of them crashed in fsync() today, again caused
by an emacs process.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.