Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:00:54 +0200
From:      Gregory Nou <gregorynou@altern.org>
To:        Simon Barner <barner@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome very  very very slow ...

Ok, thanks a lot, that worked (next I'll RTFM a bit more before asking
(ashamed))
I put net.inet.tcp.blackhole to 0 and as a miracle all the windows I was
waiting appeared.
Since, I can't understand, why it formerly worked.
I made gnome work without lo0 (so 127.0.0.1 was unknown ...) and with
tcp.blackhole at 2 and udp.blackhole at 1 ...