Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:14:05 -0400
From:      "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@eagle.ca>
To:        <mac.list@deam.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice52

> did you install the linux-binary-support and enabled linux as root with
"$>
> linux" ?
> you can also enable linux at startup via /etc/rc.conf

 That's likely my problem. I assumed the port installed
linux-binary-support...

 But I definitely know I haven't "loaded" linux as room or put it in
/etc/rc.conf. So as room, in a shell, I just type "linux" ? hee hee. gotta
like that.

 Hmmm... do you know what command would go in /etc/rc.conf off hand?

-Gerry