Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 14:37:27 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net>
Cc:        David Miller <dmiller@search.sparks.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

* Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net> [000509 14:32] wrote:

> [...]

It's documented above.

Here's some configuration hints, you can use the installed
/usr/local/etc/cvsup/cvsupd.access to restrict users to people
from subnets that you're providing the service for:

-0.0.0.0/0      8       # Limit total connections
-0.0.0.0/0/32   1       # Allow only 1 connection from each host
+209.x.x.x/25           # customer subnet
+63.x.x.x               # dsl line
-0.0.0.0/0              # deny all others

good luck.