Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:21:59 -0700
From:      Nick Triantos <nick@nvidia.com>
To:        "'Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven'" <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Doug Rabson <dfr@freebsd.org>, Dennis Wong <DWong@nvidia.com>
Subject:   RE: FW: GeForce 6600 driver

We'll be happy to work with people to get our code up and running, but it's
important to note that our drivers do not use DRI, we use our own direct
rendering mechanism.  There are exactly 3 source files which need to be
ported from linux to freebsd, then after that, it should be fairly simple to
get all of our drivers running on FreeBSD.  Again, we do intend to do this,
we've just been swamped and haven't yet had bandwidth to do this work.

Regards,
-Nick