Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 1994 10:50:56 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Linux commercial softwarew

> I've just emailed them  (AT&T) about FreeBSD/NetBSD binary availability and
> my offer to port the ksh for them.

Thanks!  Every little bit like this helps.

For an even more sobering look, just pick up a copy of The Linux Journal
and see all the commercial advertising in it!

And if you know of a company who provides a product you'd like to see
for FreeBSD, let me know.  With my vendor relations hat on, I do a lot
of such begging and pleading..

						Jordan