Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:24:48 -0800
From:      "Cory" <malaclypse@ionet.net>
To:        <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: burncd and Sony CRX700E

I've used both 4.5-stable and 5.0-current. No error messages come up at all.
By all accounts, it would appear that "burncd -f /dev/acd1c -s 8 date
<file(s)> fixate" works and burns. But when I try to access the disk either
by FreeBSD or windows, it won't let me mount or access.

I'm currently working in 4.5-stable.

Thanks for the help,

Cory.