Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:54:34 -0400
From:      Nathan Garretson <nateg@blazenet.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   I wanna contribute.

FreeBSD Fellows/Gals,
	My name is Nathan Garretson and im currently attending Harrisburg Area
Community College for Computer Networking. I'm not much of a programmer but I
had read that you are looking for unsupported hardware to be donated, and this
I figure I can help with. In the past, being the poor soul I was, I managed to
be 'enrique swavvy' with local big business and computer places/manufacturers
and get lots of free stuff. I figured now that since FreeBSD is quickly
becoming my fav, I could try to help if you need it. My ideas were writing
local business telling them of my project to get hardware for the FreeBSD
cause. In the past, my experiences with big business' was that they would
rather give me the hardware for my educational use then throw it away. The
stuff that was rather useless to me I ended up selling. So, this is my plan, I
could get this hardware stuff, email you guys what I got, what you dont need, I
could sell and donate the money to you. I also have a similar plan with large
companies doing similar, except with new hardware. Anyway email me back, and if
you think my ideas suck, I would be glad to help with something else (hopefully
hardware/networking stuff). Later on.

Nathan Garretson
nateg@blazenet.net
------