Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:43:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Douglas K. Rand" <rand@meridian-enviro.com>
To:        Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmk.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: URGENT installation help required

Brendan> I have 3 hard disks, the 1st has WIN95, the 2nd has a WIN95
Brendan> file system and the third has FreeBSD.

Brendan> How do I install the Boot Manager so I can boot from either
Brendan> WIN95(on the first disk) or FreeBSD(on the 3rd disk).

I'm not sure this is possible. I think that the boot process needs to
use one of the first two disks to boot either Windos95 or FreeBSD.
My suggestion would be to have your first disk the Win95 disk, the
second disk FreeBSD and the third disk your "extra" Win95
disk. Windows95 won't have any problem access the third disk after
boot (assuming that everything need to get Win95 up and running is on
the first disk).