Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 02:53:19 EDT
From:      Justinkib@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD???

OK....I have gotten the minimal installation done, complete. Everything was
set. So then it took me back to the main menu. I exitted like someone here
told me to, and the system reboots. But it doesn't goto LILO or anything like
that, it just loads up windows 95! Can someone please help me! Also, how do I
set up a PPP connection so I can get on the Internet in FreeBSD?

Justin Kibler