Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:33:56 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Aaron Dalton <aaron@daltons.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with X11 Forwarding

[ shifting to -questions@ ]

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 10:24:04AM -0700 I heard the voice of
Aaron Dalton, and lo! it spake thus:

> editors/fte is fully installed (with X11libs and all that) but I
> wonder if there is more I need installed on the FreeBSD end to make
> things work.

You have to have the xorg-clients (or xfree-clients, if you're going
that way) installed to get the xauth(1) binary, so ssh can set the key
for the display it allocates.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net