Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:34:05 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Nic card questions

	HI everyone.  Ok, quick question.  I just recently got the opportunity to
pick up a Dlink nic card and give it a fling in one of our servers for
free.  Now my question is, what do you think of Dlink cards?  I'm not an
expert by any means in nic cards.  I'm one who sticks with 3com almost
entirely, so I'm curious if the Dlink would be safe to go with.

-- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb