Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:28:15 +0800
From:      "bk bk" <bkbsd@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   The mouse display abnormal in GNOME2.8.2 on a IBM THINKPAD T23

   Hi:
      My system's info:
         IBM THINKPAD T23 && the video chipset is S3 SuperSavage IXC/16
         FreeBSD 5.3-release with GENERIC kernel, xorg & gnome 2.8.2
   installed through package.

         The display is normal except the mouse. The photo of my screen
   is [1]here.

      Tried method:

       1, Turn off the ACPI      no effect

       2, Download a savage_drv.o(v 4.10) and copy to
   /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/driver   The GNOME got an kernel dump.

      So, what can I do?

      Thanks and really sorry for my weak English. :)

   Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ [2]MSN Explorer