Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 1995 11:58:32 -0300 (EST)
From:      lenzi <lenzi@mtm.ufsc.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pop Menu on Xwindow

I have been working on a release 2.0.5 and could not
make programs like xfm and xman work ok.

The problem arises when I try to click an option on
one of this programs (view in xfm, or options in xman)
then menu is shown but when I move the mouse pointer
down the menu the itens don't mark so is impossible
to select the options.

I think the problem is with the configuration of
the X server as I have build the server from scratch,
and after 6 hours the X system is build but the problem remains.

Using the programs (xman, xfm) form another xserver on the
network, WORKS!.

Please help me.