Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 20:57:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should not support Microsoft.

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Jack Velte wrote:

> unfortunately, i feel that chuckie as little satan is an
> unfortunate mascot for christian secretaries.  the tech's think
> it's all a funny game, but in the ``real world'' people have
> shorter insight.

I think sometimes the annecdotal evidence suggesting that Chuck
scares people is a little over-rated.

I asked some resident Christians (namely myself and friends :)
and we decided he was a kinda cute and friendly demon daemon.
"He's got a smile on his face."

I think his sister has real potential, however.  :)  I would be
much happier to hang her up in my room.  Let's face reality ---
after the legal world, the computer world is probably the next
largest male locker room.  Bring in Sandy K.!

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk