Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 14:09:07 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Igor Podlesny <poige@morning.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Flight of the rat, living wreck.....

No real knowledge of the ipfw code or the motives behind it here,
but just a comment..

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 06:51:33PM +0800, Igor Podlesny wrote:
[snip]
> // so here we start looking through the queue
>
> >             ia != NULL
>
> // sanity (I'd have written just (ia))

Yep, just (ia) would have worked, but style(9) mandates (ia != NULL),
which is much easier to understand and follow at a glance (clearly
showing that ia is not a flag, but a pointer).

G'luck,
Peter

--
I am the meaning of this sentence.