Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:22:18 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        dookhee.s@proximitylondon.com, lcroker@megared.net.mx
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exchange --> Sendmail.

Also look into Postfix, my preference and the one that FreeBSD's servers
run. One note about Qmail is that it is the most secure MTA in the world. I
would say "one of the most", but there has never been a major security flaw
found in it, so...
Postfix has its own advantages and is also very secure (Largely for the same
reasons that Qmail is)