Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 23:10:44 -0400
From:      "Gary T. Corcoran" <garycorc@idt.net>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Complaining at Warner Brothers?

Michael Smith wrote:

> Amancio Hasty stands accused of saying:
> > Is there a shockwave plug in for FreeBSD?
>
> You gotta be joking!  BSD/OS netscape doesn't even support plugins 8(

This isn't true - unless you define 'plugin' differently than I do...
I have and use the RealAudio 'plugin' for BSD Netscape.  They're also
known as "helper applications"...

Nevertheless, this doesn't change the fact that AFAIK there isn't a
shockwave plugin for *BSD.  So much for 'standardized' communications...

Gary